LegionThirteen Client Named to National Panel of Experts
Providence, RI (December 6, 2010) — LegionThirteen, a forward-thinking integrated branding firm, today announced that its client, Quality Partners of Rhode Island, a nationally recognized leader in health care quality improvement, has been selected to serve on the Health Information Technology (HIT) Competency Taskforce.
The Competency Task Force has been charged with identifying the roles and competencies required in order to become certified as an HIT professional, a new designation in the field of HIT. Quality Partners was one of twelve subject matter experts that participated in a kickoff panel discussion held in Chicago in November. The panel of national experts was made up of representatives from hospitals, academia and physician practice settings.
“You take great pride in working with a client like Quality Partners of Rhode Island, a thought leader on the national stage that is driving improvement around one of the central social issues facing our country today,” said David Cucinotta, LegionThirteen’s director of account management, who oversees the Quality Partners account.
Quality Partners is a non-profit health care quality improvement agency providing consulting, research and education services. With a staff of physicians, nurses, educators, analysts and other professionals, Quality Partners is a sought-after partner to national and local government agencies, foundations, insurers, health care providers, stakeholders and educational institutions on quality improvement initiatives.
LegionThirteen is an elite group of senior marketing specialists of senior marketing specialists that provides companies with integrated branding solutions to their toughest marketing challenges. The firm applies extensive experience with brands across a wide range of categories, and combines that with the kind of talent and attentiveness senior marketers rarely experience from traditional agencies. Named after one of history’s most formidable armies that existed for over 500 years, LegionThirteen focuses on its clients’ business with zeal and efficiency to produce results.
LegionThirteen is a brand agency that excels at advertising, design, interactive, public relations and other disciplines that integrate to enhance brand relevance. The company is driven by the motto “Ideas Rule.” Learn more at www.LegionThirteen.com.
- August 18, 2011 — LegionThirteen Adds PR Clients
- August 18, 2011 — LegionThirteen Creative Director’s Clothing Line Secures Global Licensing & Distribution Deals
- December 6, 2010 — LegionThirteen Client Named to National Panel of Experts
- November 19, 2010 — LegionThirteen Client Blount Fine Foods Awarded “Business Excellence Award” by Providence Business News
- October 20, 2010 — LegionThirteen Wins Golden Assignment from Cookson Precious Metals
- October 7, 2010 — LegionThirteen Breaks True Stories Integrated Advertising Campaign for Rhode Island Lottery
- September 13, 2010 — Communication Experts Unite to Form LegionThirteen Agency