LegionThirteen Client Blount Fine Foods Awarded “Business Excellence Award” by Providence Business News
Blount’s Business Has Grown Six-Fold During Legion’s Tenure
Providence, RI (November 19, 2010) — LegionThirteen, a forward-thinking integrated branding firm, today congratulated its client Blount Fine Foods for being named by the Providence Business News as its 2010 Business Excellence Awards winner for “Overall Business Excellence for companies with more than 100 employees.” Company president Todd Blount accepted the award at a gala dinner last night at the Providence Marriott.
In citing reasons for naming Blount, the paper’s announcement said that, in the midst of a powerful recession, “Blount Fine Foods has expanded its staff by 25 percent and sales from $59 million in 2007 to $95 million in 2010.”
LegionThirteen has been Blount’s agency-of-record for advertising, public relations, web & package design, and tradeshow support since 2003.
LegionThirteen is an elite group of senior marketing specialists of senior marketing specialists that provides companies with integrated branding solutions to their toughest marketing challenges. The firm applies extensive experience with brands across a wide range of categories, and combines that with the kind of talent and attentiveness senior marketers rarely experience from traditional agencies. Named after one of history’s most formidable armies that existed for over 500 years, LegionThirteen focuses on its clients’ business with zeal and efficiency to produce results.
LegionThirteen is a brand agency that excels at advertising, design, interactive, public relations and other disciplines that integrate to enhance brand relevance. The company is driven by the motto “Ideas Rule.” Learn more at www.LegionThirteen.com.
- August 18, 2011 — LegionThirteen Adds PR Clients
- August 18, 2011 — LegionThirteen Creative Director’s Clothing Line Secures Global Licensing & Distribution Deals
- December 6, 2010 — LegionThirteen Client Named to National Panel of Experts
- November 19, 2010 — LegionThirteen Client Blount Fine Foods Awarded “Business Excellence Award” by Providence Business News
- October 20, 2010 — LegionThirteen Wins Golden Assignment from Cookson Precious Metals
- October 7, 2010 — LegionThirteen Breaks True Stories Integrated Advertising Campaign for Rhode Island Lottery
- September 13, 2010 — Communication Experts Unite to Form LegionThirteen Agency